Senior Software Developer
Job ID: #
• Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
• Strong problem-solving skills, data structures, and algorithms.
• Experience with distributed systems handling large amounts of data.
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
• Demonstrate sound knowledge of software engineering process, you will work on Payment domain projects.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
5 Jan 2023
• University degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred.
• 4-6 Years relevant experience in Java Tech Stack.
• Using good analytical, debugging, and tracing skills, you should be well-versed with clean code principles and exposure to secure coding is beneficial.
• You must have Hands on experience of OOAD and Design Patterns.
• Must be well versed with Java language, Core Java, Client-side programming, Server-side programming (Servlets, Session management, Multithreading, Browser dependencies, etc), J2EE technologies.
• Familiarity with AJAX, jQuery and equivalent technologies • Good understanding of relational databases and SQL (MSSQL).
• Experience with Elasticsearch/Lucene or Redis or Kafka or MongoDB as used in a work project.
• Node JS, Express Framework
• Experience with threading and performance tuning will be an added advantage